The goal of the Riverside Free Clinic is to provide our patients with comprehensive preventive therapeutic dental care. The students of Western University College of Dental Medicine and our board certified dentists will provide you with dental services of the highest quality.
When: Every other Wednesday evenings. Please check our Calendar for clinic dates.
Where: First Congregational Church. 3504 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside, CA 92501.
Entrance: Line starts outside the south side/driveway doors.
Time: . Check in begins at , service is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Recommended to arrive as early as , since only the first 15 patients in line will be seen.
Who: Patients having difficulty accessing dental care, including uninsured, underinsured, unemployed, adults and children, and others who are in need of oral health care.
- Patients on blood pressure or diabetic medications are reminded to take medications as directed. Failure to do so could prevent you from receiving dental care.
- Care is provided at no cost by dental professionals and students donating their time and skills.
- Interpreters are available to assist people who do not speak English.
- Please do NOT wait for Riverside Free Clinic to seek care for dental pain as this could be a sign of a serious condition.
- If dental pain is severe and accompanied by a fever or swelling, call a dentist immediately or go to a hospital emergency room.
- General Dentistry
- Referrals for Root Canals, Crowns, and Dentures