RFC Volunteer Eligibility & Requirements 2022-2023
Please review the undergraduate volunteer requirements outlined here before applying to RFC. Ineligible applicants will not be considered. You must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply:
- Having a GPA higher than 2.8 is highly encouraged. For a GPA under this value, please use the space provided on the application to provide context regarding your academic status.
- Be a current undergraduate student at UCR with at least a sophomore standing by the start of Fall 2022. Alumni, including recent graduates, high school students, graduate students, and non-UCR students are ineligible to apply.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to help and understand the underserved through activities including, but not limited to: clinical experiences, community service, employment, fundraising for the clinic, etc...
- Must attend in person clinics as instructed. Due to COVID-19, the amount of clinics that are mandatory may vary due to county guidelines. Clinics are held every other Wednesday from 4:45PM - 10:00PM.
- Satisfy committee requirements.
- If accepted into RFC, you must provide proof of vaccination.
RFC Undergraduate Medical Clinic Application 2022-2023
The 2022-2023 undergraduate medical clinic application is now open! New member applications close on Tuesday, May 31st 2022 at 11:59PM. Responses submitted after this date will not be accepted. Essay questions are provided on the application as well as the separate document linked here (PDF format).
RFC Undergraduate Medical Clinic Referral Form 2022-2023
All portions of the application must be correctly submitted by their respective deadlines in order for the application to be reviewed.
VIRTUAL INFORMATION NIGHT 2022-2023
We will be hosting a Virtual Information Night on Saturday, May 21st, 2022 from 5:00PM - 6:30PM on ZOOM. You must RSVP to receive the zoom link to the information session. The deadline to RSVP is Thursday, May 19th, 2022 at 11:59PM. You can find the RSVP form here.