The goal of the Riverside Free Clinic is to provide our patients with comprehensive preventive therapeutic dental care. The students of Western University College of Dental Medicine and our board-certified dentists will provide you with dental services of the highest quality.
*RFC Dental Clinic services have been postponed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic*
When: Every other Wednesday evenings. Please check our Calendar for clinic dates.
Where: First Congregational Church. 3504 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside, CA 92501.
Entrance: Line starts outside the south side/driveway doors.
Time: . Check-in begins at 5:30 PM, service is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Recommended to arrive as early as 4 PM, since only the first 15 patients in line will be seen.
Who: Patients having difficulty accessing dental care, including uninsured, underinsured, unemployed, adults and children, and others who are in need of oral health care.
- Patients on blood pressure or diabetic medications are reminded to take medications as directed. Failure to do so could prevent you from receiving dental care.
- Care is provided at no cost by dental professionals and students donating their time and skills.
- Interpreters are available to assist people who do not speak English.
- Please do NOT wait for Riverside Free Clinic to seek care for dental pain as this could be a sign of a serious condition.
- If dental pain is severe and accompanied by a fever or swelling, call a dentist immediately or go to a hospital emergency room.
- General Dentistry
- Referrals for Root Canals, Crowns, and Dentures