Applications for Undergraduate RFC Medical Clinic for 2018-2019 are now open!
Please note that applications and referral forms are due by May 4th 11:59 PM. - No exceptions will be made.
Interviews will take place May 19th and 20th from 8:00 am to 3:00 PM, with time slots available on a first come first serve basis. If you are granted an interview, you must attend one of these days - No exceptions will be made.
By applying to the Undergraduate RFC Medical Clinic program, you agree to meet the following requirements:
1. Have a GPA higher than 2.8 is highly encouraged. For a GPA under this value, please use the space provided on the application to provide context regarding your academic status.
2. Be a current undergraduate student at UCR with at least a sophomore standing by the start of Fall 2018. Alumni, including recent graduates, are ineligible to apply.
3. Demonstrate a strong desire to helping and understanding of the underserved through activities including but not limited to: clinical experiences, community service, employment, etc.
4. Attend at least 4 out of the 5 clinics each quarter. Clinics are held every other Wednesday from 4:45 pm - 10pm.
5. Satisfy committee requirements.
The application must be submitted here via Google forms using a UCR email address.
The referral form can be found here. Please note that your referrer may not be an undergraduate.
The questions for the application can be found here.