RFC Volunteer Eligibility & Requirements 2022-2023
Please review the undergraduate volunteer requirements outlined here before applying to RFC. Ineligible applicants will not be considered. You must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply:
- Having a GPA higher than 2.8 is highly encouraged. For a GPA under this value, please use the space provided on the application to provide context regarding your academic status.
- Be a current undergraduate student at UCR with at least a sophomore standing by the start of Fall 2022. Alumni, including recent graduates, high school students, graduate students, and non-UCR students are ineligible to apply.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to help and understand the underserved through activities including, but not limited to: clinical experiences, community service, employment, fundraising for the clinic, etc...
- Must attend in person clinics as instructed. Due to COVID-19, the amount of clinics that are mandatory may vary due to county guidelines. Clinics are held every other Wednesday from 4:45PM - 10:00PM.
- Satisfy committee requirements.
RFC Undergraduate Medical Clinic Application 2022-2023
The 2022-2023 undergraduate medical clinic application has closed as of Tuesday, May 31st 2022 at 11:59PM. Late submissions are not accepted.
RFC Undergraduate Medical Clinic Referral Form 2022-2023